Friday, 10 February 2012
Journal Entyr 1
Goodnight.
My name is Edobor Bright. My major is Human Resource Management. I am a Nigeria. I started school when I was three- years old. I went to kindergarten through fifth grade and primary school at Ifako International School, Lagos, Nigeria. At the secondary level, I attended Command Secondary School, also in Lagos, Nigeria. There I sat for my West Africa Examination Council exams (O LEVELS), and came out with good credits. Then in 2009, I found interest in software development and proceeded to a reputable I.T consulting school in Abuja, Nigeria, called Hypertech Computer education, registered members of Computer professionals of Nigeria. I studied Database administration 1 and 11, also known as Oracle 10g and graduated with an upper credit. I went further to take the professional exams on Database administration organized by an International body known as pearson vue, and was awarded a certificate with distinction. Presently, I am an Oracle certified associate. I also acquired a Diploma in law and a LL.B from the University of Abuja, Nigeria.
As a communicator i would rate myself a six (6). Reason being that i have a different accent and a lot of trinidadians find it hard to understand me. Secondly,i cannot specify but a large amount of listeners freaks me out. Basically,to improve my communication, i would have to speak slower than usual so decoders can understand me because comunication is nothing without understanding. I will also practise more to b a good presenter.I now know that the freaking out is not as a result of the crowd but lack of practise. Thankyou.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment